Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

I Love Running Man..Saranghae~ ^^

I'm one of the hundreds thousands of Running Man fans.. At the first time i watched this show i couldn't stop laughed..After that, i become addicted..hahaha..i love all Running Man members : Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo, Ha Dong Hoon, Kang Gary, Lee Kwang Soo and Ji Suk Jin..but i like Haha and Ji Hyo the most.. Haha which is for me are cute and childish, and Ji Hyo even sometime she blank, but she was good in thinking..Moreover, for the episode that i missed, i would watch the show online :P ..I'm very curious to know what happened in every episode..Watching Running Man sometime it could release my tension..I have laughed, laughed and laughed and suddenly i'm become crazy watched their antics..I know all Running Man fan also would say that every single of Running Man member is important..If one of them not in the show, it could be boring..it could be no bullying, betraying, fighting, teasing and so on..Each of them have a relations :) They was like one big happy family.. That's why i love Running Man..RUNNING MAN fighting!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment